2015/03/07

Missed You & Be Positive

I have been gone for a while now and I really am not happy about it. In case you are my reader for a while now you know that writing few words down every now and then is almost therapeutic for me. So not really having time to do so in last  couple of weeks had been tough.
I have been living out of my suitcase for last two weeks and now I am finally sitting on my well known bed with my lovely laptop on my lap and putting these few words down. I am not saying that working and doing what I do is not fun or I don´t like it, it is just really tiring and hard for me sometimes.

For example yesterday I had one of those days when I just couldn´t keep my emotions inside anymore. I had to let them out. Wasn´t really willingly though. After all I realized it was better to get it out of myself. Crying or even just admitting that you are not okay is absolutely alright. First step of getting better and putting your emotions on right spot is admitting to yourself that something is bothering you. I did so, talked to someone who means a lot to me and now I am more then okay.

I am not going to make any promises here today. I feel like in last month I have changed, grown and am on totally different page of life now. I have made promises to keep writing regularly or do videos at least once a week. Well I am not really able to keep that promise right now. I am sure that those who do know me will understand. That of course doesn´t mean I won´t write anymore. Of course I will! You know how much I love it.
I just really felt like these few things needed to be here on my little inter web. Also I know a lot of people from my circles are going through hard times so I hope they will read this and feel a bit better. I mean it is always great to see you are not alone in the situation that makes you weak.
What keeps you going?! Do you have any motivation that always works for you no matter what?! Put it into comments bellow, so we can all see.

Until next time, Keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára