2014/07/13

Too MUCH

Hello beautiful faces!
 It is time for A MAKE UP OF THE DAY !
I don´t think I have done any of these before. All I did was like kinda tutorial , but I felt like since I wear this same make-up A LOT lately I am going to share it with you. Is that OK?!
I just really like it and I LOVE how it makes my eyes look like, plus I had a little webcam photoshoot situation and I have loooads of pics of myself soooo....yeaah :D
face: NIVEA BB Cream medium, Dermacol BARANDOV concealer, avon pressed powder fair, miss sporty 2 tones blush flirtatious, vevay blush palette
lips: regina sport lip balm
eyes: miss sporty blonde eyebrow pencil, miss sporty waterproof black mascara, avon black eye pencil from winter collection, MIYO eyeshadows in No.01 and No.06, purple eyeshadow under eyes
 What do you think? What products have you been using the most lately?!
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára