2014/05/03

Wear Thing ?!

"Wear thing" is a total translation of KIMONO, that became a huge hit and must have between all boho or edgy style lovers. There are loads of celebs and bloggers who got obsessed and wear kimonos everywhere.
And so did I ! Thats why I did a little research on stores where you can purchase them and also ways to style them.
I hope you will like them and DO give them a try. Because after a little time you will realize how easy it is to wear them and how comfortable they are.

Where to by them?! Easy! Almost everywhere but you obviously don´t want to spent billions on one, so I made a few categories for you to make it a bit easier....
 And then, It is that time of year when we are all bloody jealous of celebs dancing at Coachella and of the outfits they get to wear. But HEY we can go for a festival or concert as well and I prepared a few inspos for you to get ready to partyyyeehh.
 And at the end....here are a few outfits I made for a bit MORE inspo... :)




 So that is it! I hope you did got some inspiration. If not..well...sorry and let me know what you think in the comments bellow :)
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára