2023/04/17

Slick Flick

As someone who has been adding a liner to my everyday makeup since I was 17, I have gone through more then plenty different products. I do always seem to prefer a liquid gel liner. Also there has only ever been one product I would keep going back to over and over. However as a new mum I found the pen liners to work best for me as I deffinitelly need an easy way to do a quick flick. 
My baby is 3 months now and I am pleasently surprised that I always manage to somewhat pull myself together. I like to take a few minutes everyday to put some makeup on and touch up my hair. This is something that personally helps me feel a little more put together and alive. 
The winged liner seems to do the best trick as it opens up my eyes and gives me a refreshed look even on mornings when I feel exhausted. 
 This Slick Flick one from Revolution Makeup is so  easy to use! The best way to describe is, that I managed to hold my baby girl in one hand and do a flick on both my eyes in the meantime. If that doesn't convince you to give it a go then maybe the fact that it actually stays on all day and sleepless night might. I know, you should never go to bed with your makeup on, but try having a 3 month old with itchy gums, that loves falling asleep in your hands and remember to take your makeup off every night, haha. 
Also as you know from most of my beauty reviews, I like a good value products. Spending as little as possible for a great quality. £3 for a liner this good is possibly the best bargain I got in a long time. 

Just try it out and see how you get on.

Till next time.
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára