2020/08/27

Faux Leather Bottoms for every day

 I don' t think I can actually put into words how much I have been enjoying these faux leather leggings over the last few months. It is just such a great everyday piece. Gives every outfit a little extra edge and keeps me comfortable no matter the activity I get up to. Shopping, errands, brunch, work. date...


You wouldn' t even believe I got them in Primark for obviously a great bargain. After wearing them so often I wish I actually bought more then one pair. I can see myself wearing them pretty much for rest of the year. They are thin enough, I could wear them on a sunny day with light weight top yet thick enough to keep me warm on a more windy day. Just perfect. Other then the fact that I do get slightly stuck to certain seats, there really is noting bad to say about them.
Where can you get some yourself? 
Miss Guided
Boohoo
Selfridges
PrettyLittleThings
H&M


So many more outfit combinations that could inspire you to trying the material yourself:






Have you given them a go yet? Leggings? Pants? Skirts?

xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára