2020/06/02

Forgive Me

I have not been doing my makeup very often these days. As we are still adviced to stay home and my work is not allowed to open just yet, I do not feel the need to do myself up much. The sun has been shining for us and I spent most of my time enjoying it. Getting a bit of tan, which helps my skin clear out, psoriasis slightly dissapears and my confidence gets a boost. 
But I do love to play with makeup and seeing what shades suit my eyes or skin tone, especially now that it changed a little. The other day I picked up this pallete of orange toned eyeshadows. I recieved it a while back through my Birchbox and tried it only once before. In my head I thought that my tanned skin could do with a little bronze and orange and this is where I ended up.

For the first time in ages, I have only used matt shadows. Nothing shiny or glittery. I would definitely recommend this Forgive Me Suzie pallet for two reasons.
You get a perfect combination of shiny shadows that are perfect for evening look but also matt for day time. This is great for a quick transformation of your look from day to night, especially on days you don' t feel like redoing your whole makeup. You can take the pallet to work with you and as soon as you are done, add little sparkle to your eyes and off to drinks you go. 
Another reason is, the pigmentation. I love the feel of the shadows and how much pigment you get for every little stroke of a brush. I often struggle finding shadows that are this rich. And this pallet has surprised me with its quality for sure. 

What are your favorite colors to use? Do you prefer sutle natural look, pop of color or full glam?
Let me know over on my insta @DeniVev

Till next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára