2020/05/30

Rice Bowl

I have been addicted to rice lately. Yeah, the easy, fast and pretty healthy side we all know and should love. And since I always make a lot more then I need for my meal, I tried a lot of ways to eat the leftovers. The obvious would be a nice risotto but I just am not a fan of this meal, so I found my way of making little rice bowl. Basically little fried rice with some of my fav veg and an egg.


What I used:
Rice
Yellow pepper
Garlic
Spring onion
Soya sauce
seasoning: salt, pepper, paprika, complete seasoning
avocado
green beans
egg

Lightly saute  pepper, garlic and spring onion till it softens, add cooked rice, seasoning and soya sauce. Let 'fry' for a while till indigence and seasoning combines. It is that simple.
I just add fried egg, but you could do any, green beans that I love and avocado. Season to taste. 
So fast, yummy, keeps you full for hours, I actually had this for every meal of the day now and didn' t feel heavy tummy or nothing. And with my combination you are getting all the goods in your body you need. 


Do you share my addiction? Do you have a recipe to share? 
Till next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára