2018/11/06

Early Bonfire Night

So this year Liverpool celebrated Bonfire night for a few days and the big display of fireworks actually happened on a Sunday. A day early. Which means that the Albert docks have been crazy full. And I for once was between this bunch of people.
I don' t like big crowds and pushing each other etc. That is a reason why I skipped any displays or big celebrations in the city for the last two or so years. Well I do tend to be busy on days when something is actually happening, but also the crowd thing.
This time around I tried my best to stay calm and actually get my ass up and go. No excuses. And boy was it worth it. I forgot how nice fireworks can be. As much as I hated them a a kid.

 Yeah my outfit was the comfiest thing I could have chosen to wear. The last thing you want is risking getting wet, cold or have sore legs from standing around and waiting for  15 minute firework. I went for sweat pants from Primark, VANS trainers, 'U ok hun' tee from NEW LOOK, 'dont waste my time' jacket from ZARA and snuggly scarf from H&M. I seem to be into prints and writings lately, don' t I?!
 It started raining at the end a little so me and my dad, who joined me, ended up visiting the Dockside dining club. I was so impressed with this little hidden gem. But more about that in one of my upcoming posts. Keep your eyes wide open so you dont miss it.
Where have you been over the weekend and how did you celebrate? Stayed with family, friends or tried to ignore the constant  explosions?

 Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára