2018/03/14

Lightning and Imagine Dragons

Recently I had a chance to cross an amazing experience off of my bucket list. Thanks to my sister I got to go see Imagine Dragons live in Manchester. She came over so she goes there with me. It has definitely been worth waiting in freezing cold weather and having your lips turn purple.



 We have both been their fans for years now and I never realized how much I wanted this to happen. Just standing there right under the stage. Surrounded by people. Knowing you all came there for same reason. Have fun. Show love. Support. Forget about everything going on in your life just for a little.
And as I was there singing along with Dan , dancing my ass off, looking up at the confetti that was falling down towards us, I felt peace and love from everyone around. The energy was unbelievable. As the first few notes of 'Believer' came on, you could see how everyone around you felt the song go right through them. We all knew we are capable of anything. We were true Believers.
It was just amazing.
Like guys, you know I don' t talk about anything I don' t think is reaaally worth mentioning. This should be on top of your list weather you heard of Imagine Dragons before or not. Bets concert I will ever go to. Hands down. So if you ever get a chance to see them, do it. 


 Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára