2016/12/20

Festive Red

The trend of red eyeshadow under any other to be used on your eyes is around for a bit. I personally am obsessed with coppers, reds and oranges. It even helps my brown eye color. It really does bring it out. Only lately I started wearing coppers and the other day I treated myself to another eyeshadow palette that has such stunning shades.

 Here is what I created.


And there are so many more ways of using it I wanna try. And the combinations etc. Can you tell I wanna get up now and go play with makeup?! Haha




And where can you get some nice shadows to try?! Let me help you a bit here..
URBAN DECAY has great full spectrum palette and ELECTRIC
or the NYX bright palette looks pretty sick
maybe you are a fan of MAC so you saw tredn forecast spring /17 pallete.

Do you have any favorites I should try?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára