2015/08/14

No wonder.

I am all about comfort you all know that. And I love walks. So obviously if I decide to go for a walk basically through the whole Liverpool I need to be dressed comfortably. Next time I just need less clothes so I am not this warm ahahha.

Since I love to walk places I see more then any other people do. I see what the city of many people dreams really looks like . I know people, even my friends, who dream of England. They are the same as I used to be. They´d think that it is something incredibly perfect. There is no chance for it to have any messy or poor neighborhoods. Well, the opposite is true. Mess, un-employment, no money, no insurance, beautiful house beeing left empty....
Yes, there is beauty in this world as well. Obviously! Since I am a real optimist that is what I usually show you. SO let´s go back to those roots, shall we?! ;)
 I still feel like a tourist sometimes. This is one of probably two reasons I like smart phones. No need for paper maps ahah.
 Shirt from RESERVED, jeans are F&F for TESCO, shoes are my classy PRIMARK, sunglasses are my must haves from NEW LOOK and bag is my THE BLOGGER PROGRAMME canvas tote that I am prooooud of.

Do you use google maps to get around? What are your go to comfy pieces?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára