2012/12/09

Say No To Size Zero....

 
 
Lets be happy
!!!
A lot of girls are being bullied in these days for being ..well....not size 0 or 2. I am one of those curvy girls and even I have gone true bullying. I know who I am and I know how I look. And as long as I am healthy and happy I´ll be ok. I don´t need anyone to tell me how I look. 
Are you bullied? Face it! Look into the mirror and say YES I AM CURVY. I LOVE MY CURVES! because as long as you are healthy and happy, there is no one with right to change you.
LOVE YOURSELF ! :) 
Even well known women has curves. They are even proud to have them. Once I read an interview with Beyonce and she said, that she is happier with curves and she loves her body. There are a lot of strong and successfull curvy women. It is OK to be different :)


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára