2020/11/17

Travel virtually with...

 As we aren' t really able to travel, at least not for as much of a pleasure as we would a few months back, I have found myself virtually traveling. A lot. I have always been a fan of vlogs and especially the travel once. Being able to see all these different places, get tips, hacks and experiences before you choose a destination or before you start booking things? Yes please.  And now with the whole pandemic I found myself looking for new channels to watch and I seemed to have found myself always going back to a few vloggers. 
And that is exactly what I will be sharing with you now, so that you can go ahead and do a little bit of virtual traveling. You might find a new place you haven' t heard of to add to your list or learn a thing or two about a location that already is on there.


Kara and Nate
Couple from Nashville, who I have watched for about 3 years now. I pretty much started watching them a year into their full time travelers lifestyle. In four years they have gone to 100 countiers, 7 continents and since the pandemic started, they have bought a van and started travelling through USA. So many countries, loads of videos and hours of fun. Kara is super cheery and humble lady, who finds joy in simple things. I can really relate to her love of food and how emotional she can be in certain situations. Nate has a big self driven and adventures personality. He loves a challenge and adrenalin. That combination creates a great content that I even got my love obsessed with. Always looking forward to their new video. 

Flying the nest
Australian loverbirds Stephen and Jess, that have been traveling the world for a few years now. They love exploring new places so much that even their wedding was a destination one. They got married in Greece and this year they had a beautiful baby girl Hunter. I love how they always share their happiness and manage to make me emotional with pretty much every video they post. Also they are pretty much the only vloggers I have found so far that really tried to explore my country (Slovakia) and docummented it so so well. Now they are a real proof that traveling with a baby is possible and can sometime be even more fun. 

Lost LeBlanc
Amazing film-maker with real passion for travel. In every single video he posts, you can feel the love and ammount of work he put into it. Unlike the other vloggers, he also shares guides from places he mostly likes to visit. What place is really worth going to, how much you' d spend there, what to do and what not to do. He has receantly been to Turkey with group of his friends who are also travel vloggers I watch, including Brett Conti. Fun, young buch. Deffinitelly recommend watching them all.

Endless Adventure
Couple I haven't been watching for too long yet, but I have really enjoyed so far. I like their love for food that they share in pretty much every vlog. Their vlogs are simple, fun and show off their personalities really well. They have also receantly purchased an RV they are renovating. I seemed to be watching a lot of vlogs of this type. I might be getting tempted to get one myself, hm. 


Eamon and Bec
Last but not least is yet again a couple. Canadians that have traeled in a van for years. They have gone to so many places I never thought about and shared all their ups and downs. Even when they got their van burglered in Spain. Now they are in the process of renovating a cabin in Canada, which honestly is a mood. I would love to experience a winter like that in a cozy cabin in the middle of nowhere. Not sure I would make it out of the winter alive, so for now I' ll just watch E and B soldiering on. 

(for everyones channel and videos, just click their photos to be redirected )

As you can see most of them are couples, as I feel like sometime when you have a point of view on situations, places etc from more then one person, it does make things more intersting and fun. Also it shows me and my love that we could do exactly what they do one day. 
Another thing that all of these, except for Lost LeBlanc have in common, is van life. They all have tried it before or are at some stage of their van life journey. And i stan. I absolutelly love the idea of being able to roadtrip and live in a different place everyday. Maybe that is something I will try out one day soon. Who knows.

Are you a fan of travel vlogs? Do you have any favorites to share with me? 

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára