2020/10/05

Naturally Glossy

I dont do lip products for day time very  often. Especially some extra colors. But I do love a bit of lipgloss and the other day I tried a combo of two and I liked it so much, I had to share. Especially since both products are so easy to get a hold of and super affordable. 

It is L'oreal Infallible in Gloss me I' m Gorgeous and Essence  Holo Wow Lipgloss in Unicorn powder. They are both under £7 . 
I simply love a bit of purple shade on my lips as it suits my skin complection and the Holo gloss from Essence adds so much sparkle. Yes it is just as sticky as any other gloss would be, but  we all knoow pretty hurts. Or at least annoys the crap out of us, right? 

I mean look how beautiful it is. As  much as I enjoy a bold lip now and again, this could possibly become my everyday lip.
What bout you? Do you prefer bold or natural lip?

xoxo

DeniVev



 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára