2020/07/01

Affordable Bag Influencers obsess over

Trends come and go. Some stay with us for a while or make a huge comeback. One thing about fashion, that I love, is when something so mandain and simple becomes trendy. One of newest trends has been a bag, I remember my family using for years and years, for shopping. Yes this, originally grocery bag has become a style necessity. Almost every fashionista or influencer has one in her closet now. 

Even I have one. I am big on carrying a 'bag for life' with me as often as I can, so that I do not need any shopping bags from stores. It may be grocery store, post office or even fashion stores. If I have a bag with me, I use it. And so it is no surprise that this NET bag is a part of my reusable bag collection. I purchased mine only receantly -and yes from eBay- as I remembered using one at my mums last summer. I loved how surprisingly durable it is and super strechy. It really doesn' t look like a bag that holds a lot, now does it. Opposit is the true though. Net bag is simply super practicle and now that I am seeing so many style icons and lovers using it for every day, you know I am about to jump on that wagon. 

There are so many ways you can style it up as well. It doesn' t have to be a boring beige bag. There are multiple choices of colors, you could go all DIY on it and tie dye or add charms, scarfs etc. Add a bag insert into it or a whole other bag. That way not only are you giving it a complete new look, but you also get more privacy for your belongings. 

As I said this bag is super affordable as you can purchase them from eBay or amazon for under 5 bucks\pounds. Even IKEA offers them in a pack of two. Or Anthropologie. They really are perfect for those errands, picnics, shopping trips, strolls or travels. Customize them or dont. The trend is really getting out there and fast. I mean even Stella Mccartney jumped on the trend and used the NET look for her collection. She did make it look a lot more lux, which shows on the pricetag, of course. 

Now all have left to say is, go and get yourself one. Wether its for your daily shops or as an accessory. Perhaps you tried it already? Have you gone full on DIY on it?

Till next time
DeniVev

p.s. sources for style inspo photos are here 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára