2018/05/18

Granny Look

I have been wanting to change my hair for a while now. The whole smudged root thing has been in for som time now and yes it is real practical as it keeps me from having to touch up my roots 24/7. Now I am not saying that I suddenly have plenty of time to spend of doing my hair, but the change has really been needed.
Now even though I am a hairdresser myself and I tend to do my hair alone- help has been needed. So I used my holidays back in the hometown to get this blonde straw I call my hair sorted out.
The plan was simple. Get rid of the dark roots and make it all somewhat even with high/low-light situation.

Fisrt we did lots and lots and lots of highlights at my root area. Then we washed off. Put toner of all the purples and blues we found, washed and styled. Nothing that hard as long as you don´t have to break your hands trying to do it all yourself.
Finish is well nice and as I do go far too yellow at bleaching up, it was obvious that toner had to be extra strong. That is where decision to go silver came in. Being silver now helped killin the yellow and I know very well that it will wash off lovely into white blonde that I wanted.

Oh and I can´t make this post and not include a little bit of fashion. So here is a little shot of my comfy-cute OOTD featuring boohoo dress that I have transformed into a kimono.
 SO? Like my new granny like look?
Let me know. You can even follow my instagram @DeniVev and @HairByDeniVev to see my travels.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára