2018/04/30

In A Shortcut

Do you live in England? Have you ever visited? Ever attempted to come during summer? Succeeded? Congrats. You made it to England during those magical 3-4 weeks of summer. If doesn' t always come in a row. Those few weeks are sprinkled around the year, as mother nature pleases. I was lucky enough to be able to somewhat enjoy the first part of British summer and it actually helped me fall back in love with Liverpool.
As I lived here for good few years, Liverpool became my home. Place where I work, live, have responsibilities and grown up shit to deal with. This type of places tends to start grossing us out after a little while. There is nothing you can do about it. It is just one of those things that happens in life.
In my case, I just got tired of being in the same place. Bored of doing same things and not having time or energy to do nothing more then I had to. The few sunny days charged me up though and I was able to go places and do thing that made me love Liverpool on first place. Meeting up with friends, getting food or few drinks, working in and outside of the salon and I even had time to chill and have little me time. Perfect way to remind myself why I live in this Scouse land.


Have you been enjoying your summer coming days? What is it like where you live? Ever experienced same feelings as me, living in same city for too long?
Let me know and we can chat.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára