2016/07/08

Different form

Whenever I travel or even walk round my city and I see something beautiful, unique or inspiring and want to take  photo of it, it suddenly changes. I say photo is worth hundred words but video is worth even more then that. Even that obviously can´t do it enough justice. Reality is something else but It is so close. 


And when you go places like Prague there is no chance you will catch that beauty on photo. No matter how many of them you take. That is why I made a footage on a camera. Popped it together and now I am sharing it with all of youse.
Hope this video will show you how stunning your time there can be and even more.

So did that convince you?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára