2015/07/01

TimBob and her love for my Sunnies

Hello beautiful faces! So today I am doing something I always wanted to do. I am sharing somebody elses OOTD! But it isn´t just -look what inspires me- kid of outfit.
It is actually one of my besties and I love her style since we met! We have always been two fashion freaks and taking photos of each other is nothing new to us. I have been asking her to do this with me and let me feature her style already like three years ago. And I finally made her actually wanna do this.
So today I´ll show you her classic and casual outfit. Enjoy.

This is one of those looks where you can see her love for C&A store. Since almost everything she wears is from this already mentioned store. But what I like bout her style is that it is often a mixture of girly and feminine with sporty casual pieces. And she felt in love with my sunnies at the end of photo-shoot so those are featured as well. ahah.
What do you think bout her style? would you like to see more of her in the future? Let me know.
She wore: C&A jeans, shirt, jacket, sunnies, shoes, Swarowski earrings, H&M bag, FOSSIL watch. Rainbow sunnies are mine from PRIMARK

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára