2015/07/20

Call That Girly Girl Out

I haven´t been dressed up this girly for such a long time. And I especially haven´t been out of the house looking like this for a while ahah. I don´t even know why I am making such a big things out of this. I just feel like when you are blonde, wearing a pink color should be taboo. Obviously it isn´t and I don´t consider it taboo either. What am I talking bout?!
Okay sorry guys, I´ll just let you check this outfit I wore the other day whilst exploring Liverpool and Walkers Gallery.
Enjoy.

 Outfit details: Primark dress and sunglasses, Vintage jacket, TERRANOVA tote bag, ShoeZone flats.
Photos from the gallery will be up other day. ;)
 Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára