2022/01/18

January Mood Board

 If you have been my reader for some time now, you know the drill. New month, new mood board. You know the way a lot of us create vision boards for their year, I create small boards throughout the year. Filled with small things I am hoping to get inspired by. 

Maybe this year, you can all join me? Instead of creating big vision boards that might start stressing you out halfway through the year - thats the effect they had on me- make small once. We all change and our plans or dreams may vary too. That is why taking small steps and looking a month or two into your future is simpler. Doesn' t put so much pressure on you. 

In my case, I create boards with fashion, beauty, travel, food and quotes. I dont go too crazy and serious with them. I try to keep it light and realistic. 
This month I am hoping to stay cosy and warm while casually stylish, keep my skin and makeup looking fresh and dewy, I am really thinking about slowly transitioning into blonde again, so I have been looking at some mild darker tones to get motivated. Loved cooking lately and do not want that passion to go away just yet. Also adding some quotes that I think are always a nice reminder. 

So what do you think? Will you be joining me for this little step by steo challenge?

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára