2015/07/13

Girl and the Camera

I have always loved taking photos. Me and my camera- well- we are like best friends. And sometimes when there is something I want to try out or a new editing technique I saw, but don´t have any models available.... I am a model.
So I have been playing round like a child today and thought it took too much time and energy not to share at least some of the pics with you. All you got to do is scroll and comment. Good deal isn´t?

 What about you? Are you that camera shy person or are you like me and you take a photo of everything, everyone and especially yourself?! Let me know in the comments bellow and also comment which of these photos is your favorite?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára