2020/03/12

Always on the Run


We are all always in a rush. Going to work, school, shops, meetings, gym, car wash, i dont know. I just know that we seem to be often struggling to just take a deep breath and look around. And I am so guilty of doing so myself. For the last few months I have worked two jobs, 7 days a week on the go, with wake up call at 4:30 and bedtime at 9. In between I tried super hard not to give up on the blog too much, socialize, remember I have friends, family and loads of love to give. But I realized I did not have enough energy for all that anymore. My body decided to give up on me and I had to take a step back.
Now I have one job that I love and allows me to be creative. I manage to catch up with my loved once. Keeping up with the blog pretty well, if I do say so myself and I am taking so much more care of myself. Physically and mentally.

  After all that I put myself through in last 8 months, I made it one of my priorities to take at least 1 day a week completely for myself. Even if I have to run some errands or clean up my flat, I still make sure to take time to breath. Go for a walk, enjoy a coffee at one of my favorite cafes, spend time with friends or go window shopping.
The other day I went and done all that and more. And as it is a ME day, I wanted ME to be comfortable. Which if you noticed, that is my go to. My style in a nutshell would be a 'Comfy Chic' with hopefully some edge.  Often ends up in me wearing athleisure and adding accessories or a coat to jazz it up. Exciting time I know.

Keeping comfy thanks to leggings (meant for gym but oh well) from PRIMARK, trainers also from PRIMARK that I had for 2 years at least (suuuuper soft), hoodie from BOOHOO.
Layered up with a massive and warm coat I found in a Thrift store last year. The brand is Italian I am guessing, called Per Una Speziale. I looked it up and it seems to be sold in M&S a lot. Which means that the 7 pounds I paid for it was a bargaiiin. It is such a nice heave yet not overwhelming coat, almost feels like a security blanket.
Added a little croco bag I got recently at Deichmann while visiting my mum. Such a handy little piece to have. Goes with everything and fits exactly the necessary stuff I need. Just add any sunnies and you are good to go.

Super simple, but does the job well. Just like me. Kidding. I honestly feel like you could spot me in some sort of a variation of this look like at least 5 days a week. Oh and don' t you love all that scaffolding behind me? If you are based in Liverpool you will also understand how annoying Lime street is these days. If there isn' t road work going on, there is buildings getting built or done up. Don' t get me wrong, I am glad that the city takes care of the old historic buildings (unlike my capital) but it is little too much for a random walker like me.
Hope you are also keeping calm and wrapped up, as the winter wind does not seem to be leaving just yet. Stay safe and healthy through these virus outbreaks.
Check my insta for every day biz. @DeniVev

And until next time
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára