2020/03/10

Feel Good

The other day I saw one of the darlings I follow on instagram asking for a good movie to watch. Something that makes you feel good. And since I already wrote that article on how I try to get back up from a LowLow feel, this could be a good follow up. So these are just a few movies that always cheer me up. Something I used to watch as a girl and they still manage to make me feel good.


It takes two
Think like a man
Clueless
What a girl wants
Two weeks notice
Father of the bride, Father of the bride 2
Maid of honor
He' s just not that into you

Oh just making this list makes me wanna sit on my settie, get a blanket, popcorn, light candles and turn them all on. Have one of those amazing movie marathons.

What movie makes you feel better? Anything that gives you that warm feeling?

Until next time
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára