2020/03/03

Georgian Vibe

Life has its ups and downs. Mine has been a perfect example of that. As much as I dont like to share a lot of my real personal stuff on here, there is no denying it. I am just a human after all. We go through a perfect pattern in out life. Whenever things are going well, without any oopsies, you know something is going down. That is why I always find it hard to enjoy the happiness. Every time I feel like I am exactly where I want to be - with career and personal life- something is bound to happen to bring me down. Yes I do feel like with every bad moment I get stronger and I aim to make more of myself. My life gets better after every sat back. That is probably how I keep going. Knowing that everything will get better soon keeps my spirit up and in a way, the will to keep trying. I don' t want this to sound too negative and harsh. I just know that we all go through this.
Maybe you need to here this right now. Maybe knowing that you are not alone will help you. And realizing that it will all get better is just what you need.
This is how I function through rough days. Do give yourself a little minute to feel bad. We are all allowed to feel down sometime. But do not let yourself drown in it. Make sure to go and keep busy. Apply for new jobs if that is what you need to do. Search out courses that could help you develop. Meet new people if you are going through breakup. Find whatever it is you need to work on, do your research and do not give up.
Do not let that consume you though either. Don' t make your whole day about this. Find a balance otherwise you will make yourself little nutty. Trust me I am speaking from experience. The fact that I am quick to feel anxious and get panick attacks, means I need to keep myself busy with looking for next good thing but also showing myself love and living in the moment. Give yourself time to relax.
Let' s say you lost a job and quit. You need to look for another one. But you are feeling lost.
 Do make sure to wake up relatively early. Don't be sleeping in and getting lazy. That way you will not achieve anything and fall into a rough patch. Give yourself an hour in the morning for yourself. Breakfast, read, catch up on calls with friends or family or perhaps with an episode of a netflix show. Once you started a day relatively positive, change yourself, get yourself sorted for the day. If you stay in pjs with unbrushed hair and teeth you are not going to feel motivated. Then sit down for next 2 hours or so and research. Work on your CV, look for job openings, fill in applications. Don' t let yourself go over board though. If you are feeling overwhelmed just breath. Take a bath. Have lunch. Fill in rest of the day with something productive yet enjoyable. House cleaning, go see your friends or even gym session. It will help you get out of your head and stay happy. Live in the moment for a while. Evenings I would advice to not stay up till late. Keeping to a proper sleeping schedule will keep you up and going. 
Same goes for any other troubles. It may be problems in a relationship or a breakup, staying off school. In all these cases you have to try and keep busy in productive way but also keep in mind to do stuff for yourself. Dont feel like you cant have fun because one part of your life isnt going as you planned.

I hope you are doing well and things in your life are going as you wish. In case they arent, keep my words in mind. It is all a natural process in life.

Until next time,
xoxo
DeniVev



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára