2020/03/19

All about WOMENPOWER

Birchbox. Monthly subscription for all beauty, skincare and makeup lovers. Affordable and so addictive. I have been getting these boxes for about 2 years now and they never disappoint. You always get 5-6 products to try out and in case you are loving them, you can purchase more on their website for discounted price.
Yes I do sometime get a product that I might not enjoy as much, but always have someone to gift it to. But 9\10 its a bomb.com. 

This month is all about women as you might know. And so was this months box. The illustration on packaging is amazing. And products are perfect. I actually love every single products I was given this month.
Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum
BOD Bake Instant Glow Face & Body tanner
The Beauty Crop Wing Woman Liquid Liner
Daily Concepts Dual Body Scrubber
Forgive me Liquid Eyeshadow
I love using the scrubber these days as the winter skin needs a nice exfoliation. Gets rid of the dry, wind hurt skin like magic. And what better to do after a scrub then tan. The Instant glow is lowly and leaves a nice shimmer on you. Now I am not sure if this Balance me serum is working yet, but I read it is supposed to help with pigmentation and fine lines aka wrinkles. Both are something I am trying to avoid. So lets see how that goes. If you know anything bout me, you`ll know I love a wing liner. I even made a post about it the other day. And this liner is really lovely. It does feel a little dry but nothing I cant work with. Gold Shimmer Eye shadow is a stable now! Absolutely love it!

Have you ever tried Birchbox? Or do you prefer any other beauty subscription companies?

Until next time
xoxo
DeniVev



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára