2020/03/26

Goldie Eyed


Stuck in the house! What in the world should I do? Well I actually tried to plan out a few things and projects to do. One of them was trying to experiment with different makeup looks. At least to perfect the skill. Also I had a few new products to try out.

Now that I showed you the latest birchbox, here are two of my favorite products from there. Gold Eyeshadow and Liquid liner. They work so well together. The eyeliner was a little disappointing as it felt little dry. Might not be a problem of the product it self. I tried to make it more, well, moist. And then it worked great.
This eyeshadow on the other hand, love at first sight. I love a gold color and effect. You can use it as strong block, blended subtle feel or even in a little amount as highlighter.
I am actually wearing the shadow right now as Im writing this.  Its honestly so lovely and stays on without a smudge. 

  I will be trying out some more stuff soon so maybe I can share them with you. Why don' t we just take this time and do a little something for ourselves. Learn or improve a skill. Finish decorating that room you have put off for ages. Now we get the chance to. 

What have you been doing lately? How are you doing? I mean how are you really doing.

Until next time
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára