2020/03/08

Moisturize, Moisturize and Moisturize


I really do hope that winter is finally gone now. My skin is not happy about the length of this years winter and cold weather. Combination of psoriasis (article on how to help with that will be here shortly), dry skin and hormonal pimples is not fun. On the other hand I got to really test out the power of my truly loved Bio-oil and daily moisturizers. Add all the masks I tried lately and you get yourself a long list of receipts I wish I could claim off of my taxes.
Occasionally though I managed to find a mask that was so damn lovely. This one for example is also pretty fun.
While back I was a fan of peel off masks but I think that was purely for the benefit of little to no mess. Plop it on and the peel. Sheet masks are my new thing. Even less messy and they do not hurt when taking off. Also the fact that I learned this way I can get a lot more moisturized, which is something I need all year around, might have a bit to do with it. Learning what is best for my skin has been a long journey, but finally Im here. Of course it might change again in the future, but for now I am all good.
If there is anything to know about me, it is that I love to find a gem for a dime. Meaning that I love beauty and everything to do with it, but if experimenting with new products can also save me a bit of money, Im there. This LLAMA sheet mask can be found in many drugstores, like superdrug, bodycare or even Home and Bargains. That is where I got mine from. Costs less then a pound and does a wonderful job.
Easy to apply, provides fun while wearing and skin feels dewy, refreshed and I guess bouncy. You should definitely give it a go. 

More masks I like:
EVELINE Magic Mask
Garnier Lavender Mask
Garnier Chamomile Mask
Seaoulista
Have you ever tried this sheet mask? Do you even prefer sheet masks? Or maybe standard cream masks. Let me know.

Until next time
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára