2020/03/28

Surround yourself with Art Darling

I love art and photography. That probably doesn't come as a shock to anyone. Surrounding myself with these is really important, as it helps me feel motivated, creative and sometime just straight up cosy.
Last few weeks, long before the whole isolation thing happened, I started painting a lot. It almost felt like a therapy to me. I still have my little art section in my living room set up, just in case I will need it to let out some stress and just doodle or play with colors.

I decided to not only put up photographs of my friends and family, but also things that keep me going. Opposite my bed I have a little collage of artists, bloggers that inspire me. Few quotes, paintings and photos of cities. Just a little something to keep me going as soon as I wake up. 
Both of these home decors made me feel so much more.... content I guess. Made my home feel more welcoming and it shows my personality.

We could all do with a little stress relief these days. If you are not good at painting that is totally fine. Just make some swiggles and brush strokes. It is all art and if it helps you feel better- you reached your goal.
Are you feeling little down? Uninspired? Need some personality check in your home? Create a collage. With or without a frame. You can always swap it for new things.
Both of these things honestly helped me feel happier with the space I am bound to these days and kept me busy for a while.
If you need a bit of inspiration, here are my favorites that I take as an inspiration for my next creations.
Do you have your walls full of art or photographs? Or do you perhaps prefer minimal style.

I feel like finishing this as soon as possible so I can go make some more paintings. Oops, I think I have a problem .

Until next time
Keep safe darlings
xoxo
DeniVev 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára