2020/03/15

Dream Team : Dermacol+Maybelline


Wing line! Biggest must and main step in my daily makeup routine! It kind of became my thing in last couple of years. Actually got to a point where people were asking me whats different bout me on days I simply didnt feel like “winging it”.

For that very reason I have tested out numerous products and brands. Always seemed to be more into black wing or if I felt fancy, glitter. While I was visiting my mum in january I browsed the makeup ailes, per usual. One of my favorite brands to check while im there is Dermacol. And I ended up finding a pen eye liner in grey. Thought I would give it a go. And I loved it! It is still dark, nothing too funky but still different. Also if applied thin (and on days when my eyelash extentions are fresh) it gives a nice soft look. Product is under £10 and lasts whole day with barely any smudge.

One more thing I picked up was a Maybelline matte lipstick/gloss/stain. Lasts for ages! This is something I like to blend in and smudge into my lips slightly. Gives almost natural look. Almost! Oh and smudging it in and making sure not to apply too much of it on is best to do. I learned this the wrong/weird way. Too much stain does not dry up enough and under slightest touch of liquid or moisture becomes tacky. Which is less then pleasurable. Other then that, it is so damn cute! And also under £10.
It makes a lovely combination as well doesnt it? Now I just need to find a new bronzer. Cause one I am using seems to be a little harsh, dont you think? Until next time Xoxo DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára