2015/01/17

Details matter

I haven´t been in my skin lately. I have felt pretty sick and didn´t know what to do first. On top of that there was a lot I had to and needed to take care of, so you didn´t get too many words from me.
I really like to write my thoughts down every now and then. It feels like a therapy for me. But this time I need to zip up my mouth. After all these years of blogging you know a lot about me and I ain´t keep a lot of secrets. This time I think I will keep a little secret. A little information just for myself and in case it changes my life somehow at the end, I will let you know. What a tease I am right?!

Today I have been running around Liverpool working basically on my life and took a few pics. These are details of my todays outfit. You have seen them plenty times before but I can´t stop wearing them and details are a big part of the whole look. Plus I HAD to put on my good old tartan scarf. If I haven´t I think I´d be standing freezed somewhere at around L1-L7 ahah.
I hope that I will be able to get much more words out of myself really soon.
Until then, keep safe and live your life to the fullset.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára