2015/01/26

Add Color to your Home

Having furniture, decorations, carpets, or parts of walls covered in neon colors whilst the rest of your room is white (or any other simple clean color) is a big trend in interior design lately. You can see any home magazines, stores or websites falling in love with this trend and showing it off to every one else. I have also felt in love.

I personally have been adding this trend to not only my room but the whole house I live in right now. When I moved to this new house a few months ago I was super pumped about clean white walls and dark brown wooden floor. I new already back then I want to keep the majority of my interior in those light tones and then add a few colorful touches. 
In case you are too scared of those colors or you don´t want to spend too much money on furniture, carpets or wall paint you can add little details. It also works as getting used to this trend and realizing what you really like and what color you feel comfy with before investing too much. Add some neon colored paintings/photos to frames, paint just feet of your table/chair, add neon washing tape around your doors... Options are endless. 
You can see this trend in this video. Simple, industrial, feminine, clean but still colorful enough condo.
Another one. As I said, your options are endless. But you should remember not to over do it. Once you start adding colors you can get obsessed and put too much stuff together. Then you end up living in a Circus.
As always less is more! Just keep then on mind.
What do you think about this trend? Would you have a go with it?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára