2020/06/10

Technic Lips

If there is something I am sure of, it is that my skin complexion suits pink and purple colors. All the shades of these colors go well with my eyes, skin and ever hair (yes, I mean all the shades I went in my life). And that is why I always choose my lip products with purple tones. Even the reds I use have to have more of a pink or purple under-layer, rather then orange. I have purchased this lipstick by Technic in Deep purple. As I mentioned many times before, as much as I love a good quality, I love finding it for a good price too. I also don' t exactly wear lipsticks every day so I dont see a point in paying 20 pounds for a lip product. 
Ever since I got this color though, I have worn it loads. As it goes perfectly with the eye looks I usually create and I truly feel like it is my best color. That is why I decided to share it with you. 

In general Technic is a pretty good brand to use, especially when there is a product you are not sure you will love. So I would always recommend trying to find this type of cheaper version of lipsticks or it may  be eyeshadows and if you love it, you can always find a brand in higher quality and price range. Though as you can imagine, once I fall in love with something this affordable I tend to stick with it. Also Technic has never given me any skin troubles and the products seem to stay on pretty well, especially once I also set it with some setting spray. So over all I tend to like everything I get from them. 

Have you ever tried the brand? How bout purples for your every day look? Or do you opt out for more natural nude style? Let me know over on my insta @DeniVev.

Till next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára