2020/06/08

Window shopping ep.1

Is it just me or are you also able to stay on one online shops page for hours, picking out outfits, adding stuff to your cart and then simply closing the window without actually buying a thing? Well, I am quilty of this. Big time. 
Then I remembered the old times when I would actually share those items on here with yall as 'Wishlist' and have little debates in comment section on how fab the pieces were. So, I am bringing it back. This time I will call this series 'Window shopping' as I find it more fitting. Maybe this will serve as a good source of inspiration for your shopping carts or as a look at my style even further.
So without any more babbling, here are the items I have been eyeing out for last few weeks, yet did not find the balls to buy as they are either too expensive for me (especially with current world and economic situation) or little too outside my comfort zone, or I am simply waiting for the day I will be able to go out in pretty clothes.

Calvin Klein logo bag
This bag is not overly expensive and would definitely fit my everyday style. Yet I can' t bring myself to click that order button. I have a strong feeling that the amount of bags I have stuck in my closet might have something to do with it. 

https://www.calvinklein.co.uk/logo-crossbody-bag-k60k6065660gj

VANS Era stacked shoes
I love Vans. Loads of women my age try to go for a lot more sophisticated style of shoes yet I love the style of this brand a lot more. And creepers style aka platform trainer is another obsession. So you can imagine how much I love these. I am honestly just such a sucker for bargains that I may or may not be waiting for this model to go on sale. Ooops.   

https://www.vans.co.uk/shop/en/vans-gb/era-stacked-shoes-vn0a4btotdc

Handmade Marble Earring by Jeneales
My pinterest has been filled with this type of earrings and other jewelry for months now. Absolutely love them and am actually attempting to make my own. But until I master them I found some great etsy creators just like Jeneales who know how to make them. These once I have had an eye on for over a month and kind of have no idea what I am waiting for. 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/509679025/contemporary-handmade-marbled-pink-and?ref=shop_home_active_43

Style Park 1 Kimonos
I would get literally every single thing from this Bali etsy creator. I have a thing for kimonos and all of these are perfect for spring\summer. 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/stylepark1?listing_id=676166472&ref=shop_overview_header&page=4#items

Dearcurves Leopard top
Dearcurves have actually been mentioned on my blog before. This top would be amazing for girls night out or drinks date. As I can' t do either one of those right now, I will save this top for now and hopefully be able to purchase soon. 
https://www.dearcurves.com/product/nojima-leopard-print-wrap-blouse/

Fenty Side-Eye sunnies
If you have been reading me for a while now, you know that I own waaaay too many sunglasses and can' t stop myself from buying more. Only thing stopping me here is the price, otherwise I am obsessed. I mean look how stunning the side eye view is. 
https://www.fenty.com/us/en/products/sunglasses-side-eye-sunglasses-gold-one-size/102032.html

Would you like to get any of these items? Anyone volunteers to get me any of these? 
What are you window shopping for?

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára