2020/06/12

BBB- Basic Banana Bread

If you haven' t made a banana bread over the last few months, where have you been? Literally everyone I know has made a banana bread at least once during their lockdown period. I made one the very first week of my quarantine and loved how easy it was. Even though I made it before many times, it has suddenly become my households favorite baked good. Which means I made it many many times by now and even tried different extra topics to add to it. That is why I am finally happy with the recipe I am using and now sharing with you all. 

This is honestly the easiest and quickest way I found and also a great base to create some extra bougie banana bread, in case that is what you fancy. 

You will need: 
250g plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
200g brown sugar
pinch of salt
2 eggs
2 medium-large bananas
100 ml milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon or to taste

Firstly I always like to measure everything out and get it ready. This way I am sure I am not missing anything and I don' t need to go looking for nothing inbetween. Also set your oven on. You want it on 180 degrees Celsius or whatever it is on your setting. 
Start off by mixing all dry ingredients (flower,sugar,salt, cinnamon and baking powder), then add the liquids (milk, extract, eggs and mashed bananas- I like mine a little lumpy, not too mashed up). Combine it all together and your batter is done. That simple. 
If you are feeling a bit more fancy, you could always add some dry fruits, nuts or chocolate. 
Then you need to line your baking trey. You could always use a baking sheet, but that is in my opinion an unnecessary trash. So I use light layer of butter and some flour. Add the batter, stick it in the oven and let bake for 40-60 minutes, basically until the top gets nice crunchy texture and once you put skewer through the middle (or I like to use a chopstick) it comes out clean. 
Do not remove out of the tray. let it cool down at least 50% and then pop it out onto a plate.
And that is all. 

Hope you will give it a go and in case you have some recipe you like, do let me know so I can try it out. 
Till next time

DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára