2020/06/15

What to watch this month on Netflix

I always struggle deciding what I want to watch over on Netflix. That is why I love people giving me recommendation on what they enjoyed. And so I decided to share some of my latest favorites. Just a few shows and movies. 
Then I realized that all the shows are giving me a certain female empowerment vibe. Or 'friendship goals' vibe. I don't know how it is possible but all of the shows I am sharing with yall have some strong female leads or is about strong women. And the movies are similar too. Either a good female enjoyment  with some nice hunks to look at- if that is what you are into- or yet another group of badass chicks.   So I do hope you' ll enjoy my picks. Might do some more soon again. 

Dead to me- Two women cross paths and end up in a real sticky situation. The show makes you think a lot and shows toxic relationships, strong friendships, motherhood and a lot more that women seem to be able to overcome if they join each other. 

Dynasty- So much drama. Every episode brings loads of twists and turns. New characters and crazy plot twists. I used to love watching telenovellas growing up and this reminds me of them. Just more, i dont know, realistic? I mean not that my life resembles any of the characters, but I guess you' ll understand once you watch it. And the fashion. One of main characters- Fallon is not only my woman crush but also massive fashion inspo. 

Good girls- I mean, I am sure that motherhood is hard enough as it is, but these women become badass criminals. And who would expect them to be in  that kind of situation. Who would expect the 'Good Girls' to be the bad guys? And who would even blame them for becoming who they end up being. They did everything for love and made you laugh in the process. 

Grace and Frankie- Hilarious friendship goals dot com. A massive plot twists in their lives forces them to move in together and the shit they get up to will crack you up. 

Sweet Magnolias- Such a lovely story. Yet another group of 3 friends, all have their own lives, career, marriage falling apart, family, love, friendship, starting a business together... So much going on in their lives and thanks to each other they keep surviving and getting through. Show is set in beautiful small town and would make everyone want to move out of the city. Show has been left on a massive cliff hanger and I was a mess in tears. Do not get fooled by the sweet trailer- there is plenty drama to enjoy.
 

Selling Sunsets- Something little different. Reality show about a real-estate agency in LA with drama, drama and money. Oh and some good fashion. If you are a fan of architecture, interior design, real estate in general, enjoy bit of fashion and lots of cat fights- Check it out. 



The Man from Uncle- Love! 70s vibe, views from around the world, the fashion, the action, the fights, the romance, the MAN. Do I need to say more? 

6 Underground- I did not expect to enjoy this movie as much as I did. Incredible team solving crimes and making sure the bad guys get what they deserve. Oh and Ryan Reynolds. So. I rest my case there.
 

Someone Great- If you haven' t seen this movie yet, what the hell. So funny and so good. Women 
getting over a breakup are honestly something else and this movies shows it perfectly.

Mr. Right- Yet another woman getting over a man. And goes straight for another man. Only this guy is not as boring as you' d expect. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára