2020/06/27

Chockers and Layers

I used to love wearing a lot of jewelry back in a day. Accessories in general. You would see me with a watch and bracelet combo, earrings, necklace, sunnies and maybe even a hair piece. Cause why not right? Well that has changed over the years. I seem to be always going through a phase. Few months where I am into necklaces more then anything or I had a year of hoops and statement earrings with no other jewelry on. 
After last summer, which is when I got my nose pierced, I have barely and rarely wore any other jewelry. It is such a statemnet on its own right. Well over the last few months, of being stuck at home, I kind of shifted again. I am officially obsessed with layering of necklaces and chockers. Hoops are back. Oh and anklets. Gosh do I love an ankle bracelet. But today I wanted to share some of my inspiration for necklace layering. I have started dabbling into it a little but am still waiting for more opportunities to wear them. You know somewhere outside of my house or backyard. But I could bet you, I will be wearing more of this trend in the next few months. 

I also used to make my own jewelry a lot growing up and since I had so much time on my hands these days, that is exactly what I got back into. Making my own bracelets and chockers has been fun and weirdly calming. It gives you one thing to focus on and lets you escape from the crazy world we live in, well at least for few minutes. 
Like I said I will be trying out a lot more different combinations that you will see here in next few months. So this is kind of where I am getting my inspiration or vision of my future (jokes) from. 
(All of these photos are actually saved on my pinterest if you want to find their source and see where you can get them yourself - DeniVevurkova)

I actually use a lot of my Forever21 necklaces for this as they are already layered so its easy to throw them on. You can also find loads in H&M or Primark etc. 

Are you into this trend? Where do you like to get your drip drip?

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára