2015/12/22

Steve and Budapest

I have mentioned how much I love Budapest in my previous post. So obviously once I got there I had to take some beautiful photos. And its only fair for me to share them right?!

 What do you like to wear for this sort of festivities?! Since I knew I´ll be outside walking round for majority of a day I wanted to be comfy. Also you know I don´t add too much color to my outfits so this is what I created. Coat is last years purchase from Primark. Jeans as well. Shoes are new from DEICHMANN and they were surprisingly comfortable. Little heel added a fancy feel. I did wear a roller neck that you can´t see too much. Thought it will keep me extra warm. Steve Madden bag was a gift for my mum a while back but she just does not wear it! Don´t know why cause I absolutely love it. And yes I did "try" to add some color with this burgundy scarf from H&M.
 Kisses!
Where have you been through the holidays?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára