2016/02/17

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

One of the first things you learn the moment you enter my life is, I take photos of everything, everywhere and at any time. Simply me! So no wonder I take photos of my outfits - the "classy" way- in mirrors, pretty often. Until very recently I had no idea why I am doing this. I only had a little voice inside my head telling me to do so. But after I read a blog post by Rebecca or AClothesHorse about 6 ways blogging changed her style, I realized I can actually learn so much from the photos I take all the time. I could actually get to know myself a bit more. 

Now I am a 19 year old, soon to be 20 and going through that time where I feel like I am exactly where I wanna be but still questioning my life choices. I am sure I am only about to find my style. We both, you and me, seen me change from one style to other multiple times. There is no chance that this will stop any time soon. So the thought of documenting my every day apparel and seeing the differences, the styles, the cuts, colors or trends I go through could actually be educational or helpful in a way.  Don´t you think so? So then when I am let´s say 21 and having no clue what I am going to do with my life I might actually have one stable thing! I´ll have my style! I´ll eventually find me! 

What do you think? Is it a good idea to keep documenting my outfits and seeing how I change and possibly one day learning from it? Have you ever thought of doing something similar?
Let me know!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára