2016/02/13

Isn´t it all so lovely?!

Now here is a thing I knew for a while now and Estee Lalonde has confirmed it to me in one of her latest videos on youtube that, If you want to find your style and image one of the best and easiest ways to do it is finding photos. Looking at blogs, pinterest, tumblr, instagram even. Seeing what others wear and adapting it to your wardrobe. Find similar pieces in your closet as you see on others. Have basic pieces and add something that will eventually become your new and real you.
Reason I am writing all of it is, that I have been looking for outfits this way since I was probably 11 but it is only recently I realized it actually influences my style.

 Did you use this technique before? Do you know what your style is? Or do you wear whatever you feel like wearing?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára