2015/06/06

Looks like Summer came to ´Pool

In last couple of days it seemed like there will be no summer in Liverpool. It was cold, rainy and windy. And then suddenly... Boom! Summer. People were right about British weather. It really does change from moment to moment. And what does a good fashion lover slash shopa-holic do when weather rapidly changes?! Go shopping. Oh lord... ahah.

 Cheeky changing room OOTD I felt like a walking Primark advert in: Shoes, pants, bag and blazer from Primark, Top from C&A and Sunnies from New Look. I get this kind of moment so often. I walk into Primark and I am either able to point at almost half of the store saying "Got that!" or I check myself in the mirror and realize that except for underwear I am wearing all Primark. I bet I´m not the only one. Please tell me I am not the only one. Am I?!
 Only a blonde girl can take a pic like this and start counting how many of her she can see on there. Lol. And I really don´t know why I am wearing then sunnies in the store, in the changing room. Oh wait, I do! I am blonde and in love with them.
 Little tip! In case you are like me and usually end up wearing one seasoned clothes only that season, which is a reason you don´t want to spend too much money on it - Go to Primark and check out their stuff. Or also New Look and H&M. They all have currently loads of cool clothes with patterns, fun colors or cuts.
I am sure you have noticed lately that I´ve been trying to be braver and step outside my comfort zone every now and then. Plus I got this body confidence now. That is a reason why I have been choosing, trying and buying pieces I would never even think of a year ago. 
 Last two outfits were just little jokes. I saw these nice colorful pieces and taught I might as well give them a go. Try them out just for lols. Then I realized my body has totally different shape then it used to so I had to take a pic of it. My mom will probably kill me cause she hates when I show more of my skin any other place then swimming pool but hey! Where is the good old "YOLO" ?! ahah.

What are your fav places to go shopping lately? Do you know about any great collections we all should check out?
Let us know in the comments bellow.
And until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest guys.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára