2015/05/25

Don´t Let Me Do This Again, Please

I should just NOT be allowed to take pictures of myself before I go out for a girls night out! Seriously ahah. Me and my friend we kinda have this tradition of listening to clubbing music before we meet up in town to get ourselves ready and hyped. And as you can always see from pictures I post up I do really get hyped.
Sometimes I look pretty okay but next time I end up looking like a drug addict or the weirdest person in Liverpool. And non of that is the look I am going for. This weekend wasn´t different. We were per usual going for a night out and I did my classy photo session before I left home.
The next day I realized that almost none of the pics is good. They are defo not flattering but then I kinda find them funny. So I thought that even though I don´t like them 100 percent I will share them with you. Cause you know, NOBODY IS PERFECT ahah.


Oh and them bathroom selfies... dont even! ahah
 And those are just the ones that are actually use-able. The rest is just a weird trash or is too brest showing. And noone is interested in that!
What about you? Do you have a huge collection of embarrassing clubbing pics that are too bad to post somewhere but at the same time too funny not to?!
Feel free to tell us all about it in comments :)
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára