2015/05/20

D´Opium and my obsession

I love trying out a lot of different perfumes. In last few months I have been through probably four different ones and one that I love probably the most right now- yes even more then Chloe- is my Yves Saint Laurent - Belle D´Opium.

It is one of those scents where you can smell something soft and girly but then you feel this wave of strong and feminine woman. I personally feel a bit stronger and confident when I use it. I know it is only perfume but sometimes that is enough to make you feel completely different. I would even go as far as saying it makes a new woman out of you. Yeah, I might be exaggerating.
What I know for sure is that my inner "Diva" or my inner voice or whatever it is always does this little dance...
When it comes to prices... it all depends where you decide to buy it. You can either risk ebay or amazon where you can find them for 30-50 even but then if you go on legit places like JohnLewis or to the stores the price might go up to 85 pounds for a bottle of 90ml.
From my own experience I know that ebay is not the worst option. I was lucky enough that a person I bought it from made a mistake and send for price of one two bottles. So I paid 50 pounds for two perfumes. Amazing, right?!
Now it is all up on you if you try it out yourself or not. I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.  It does suit more types of women. My sister is strong,serious and sporty woman and she loves it. I am more of an emotional, girly and fun type and I am obsessed.

Have you tried this perfume yourself? Do you feel like giving it a shot after this? What is your go to perfume?
Let me know in the comments bellow.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára