2015/03/22

My True Love and Only Lover

I have lived in Liverpool for about half a year now. For last month I have seen bloody loads of other cities and towns around north-west of England and I have even been to London but Liverpool is still my only true love. Yeah Lancaster and St. Annes are charming places but I do love the big city life. I am obsessed with fact that this city changes all the time and no matter how many times I visit one place it always looks different or my point of view changes. You can never get bored of Liverpool.

Yesterday I jumped into bus and went to city center to get some necessary stuff. In company of my dad and my Nikon I ended up walking around whole center and taking bloody loads of pics. Fancy seeing them?! "Yes" - I thought you´ll say that! Thats why I picked a few of my favorites and put them into this post for ya.
Enjoy...
What do you think about Liverpool now? Love it? I thought so ahaha....

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára