2015/03/22

Add Fun to Your Life

If you know me a bit you know I am not the most colorful person! My outfits are usually boring black and white and when it comes to interior I do prefer neutral tones. But as you saw in last couple of months I have been trying to add some color to my life.

I found out that having some splashes of fun tones in my space is real nice for my brain too, since it does make me feel happy! I am now coming home with feeling "Oh I love my room!" and not " Oh, I am here again!".
As far as fashion goes you could see that unless it is summer you can´t find in my closet any other color then black, white, grey, dark blue and burgundy. All pretty dark and monotone. That is why I tried to get some new pieces and step outside my lately comfort zone and go colorful! Brave right?! ahah Wearing happier colors or colors in general makes me feel a bit different through the whole day and in case I am not feeling it in the morning I make sure that I always carry a bright lipstick with me. So in case I feel like I am loosing my good attitude or excitement in a day I apply a lipstick on, put myself together and I end up having a time of my life.
How I try:
 How you can try:
 Is that enough to get inspired or to see what I mean?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára