2015/03/13

A Cup Of Jos Home

I have already mentioned some time ago - probably a month ago- this amazing blog A Cup of Jo by Joanna Goddard from New York. I felt in love with her blog a while ago but in last couple of weeks I became obsessed and read every single post she ever wrote. Jo writes about everything a modern woman can be interested in - which is exactly a topic I´d like to hold on to on my blog too.
The other day she shared a few pics and words about her apartment, When I saw them I knew I have to share them here as well. Her style is exactly what I want my house to look like one day. Just have a look.

Their apartment is a perfect mixture of retro and modern interior design, colors and whites, metals and wood...
What I have always loved was the contrast of dark walls and light furniture plus multi-colored details. That is what you can see on photos below.
If you would like to see more definitely go over to this post and check it out.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára