2019/12/23

Gino D'Acampo Liverpool

The other night I went for a lovely Christmas night out with my salon colleagues and we made some great plans. Loads of drinks and dancing, but to prepare ourselves we needed food. As most of us lived in Liverpool a long time now and been to pretty much every restaurant we knew we enjoy, we wanted to try something new. So as we all love Italian Gino D'Acampo seemed like a brilliant idea. Which it ended up being.

As my every day makeup and fashion routine is so boring and casual these days, getting dolled up and putting some effort in myself felt so good. That alone was a fun start to our night. As we always do, we helped each other with the prep and got onto the pre drinks. Big tip for everyone- in case  you don' t do this already, try having pre drinks at home or wherever first. Turn on the best party playlist, get snacks, drinks and enjoy a drinking game.
As far as my outfit I wore a Boohoo dress, Primark tights and boots, earrings from a market in my hometown and a nice purse I got at Miss Selfridges a while back and totally forgot to take a pic of.
 First think I have to mention about Gino' s is that the interior is super nice and location real handy too. The bar area is a little tight but then again, we did come on one of the busiest nights possible. Their festive decorations were super cute, not over done or tacky and put us straight into Christmas spirit. Booking a table was easy and waiting to be seated was pretty short too. Nothing to complain about.
Now I just cant wait for it to be a little warmer out so I can try sitting in their outside area, as the restaurant is on one of my favorite streets in Liverpool.
 Now maybe my friend, who is usually opting out for vegetarian food, had a rough time choosing something delicious to eat (they still helped her out and changed up a ham in Pasta Carbonara to mushrooms- which apparently tasted lovely), rest of us loved the food we ordered. I had a chicken liver pate with fresh bread. So smooth and lovely. Real creamy and the combination of pate and chutney they also gave me so delicious. I actually told my friends that I would come back for this starter alone. Main course was Ravioli with Ricotta and Italian sausage. Oh my god. Creamy and salty, soft ravioli and bam. The spice from sausage killed it. In the best way possible. I only wish I had more on my plate.

It is safe to say we really enjoyed ourselves and I personally will be definitely going back. Soft music, lovely space, friendly staff and price (unlike what others had suggested) was very affordable.
Also if my dress and booties are your style make sure to grab them right now. Both pieces were super comfortable and cheap. The dress is on sale right now HERE and the shoes are being sold real quick.

Have you been to Gino' s restaurant before? How was your festivities?

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára