2019/12/26

I am Deni, Nice to meet you

Hello everybody. Yes, long time no see. Or read? Hm.
If you are new to the blog, Hello! Welcome! My name is Deni and I am just a 20 something year old woman who loves to share her views, opinions and thoughts for the world to judge. How is it going.
For returning readers. Yo! Wassup. I know I havent been very active over here, but I am planning on changing that. And this time I mean it.

So I have been browsing the web and trying to decide what could be a little more fun way to return to blogging. What is the one thing I have been always obsessed with, when I first started blogging? Tags! Do you remember them! The whole youtube and blog community was obsessed with them. Basically, it was something like a challenge for everyone who has been 'tagged' to answer questions given and share their thoughts etc. And there has been a few that helped you get to know someone a little better. I decided to put them together a little and this way you might be able to find out a few things about me you might not have known. 

1. What is your middle name?
I actually do not have one as they are not a big thing where I am from (Slovakia). But once I got baptized I had a name Gabriela added. As that is my mums and godmothers name.   
2. Share you favorite subject in high school.
I loved English. It seemed so easy for me to learn the language and we got to learn about history of England, USA, Australia, Canada and their politics, culture, architecture or even literature. Loved this subject. Then anything artistic or more practical like music, arts, IT and that kind of a thing was definitely something I enjoyed. 

3. What is your favorite drink?
I do have a weird obsession with coffee. I am not as crazy as my sister who could name you every type of coffee, process of making one, growing one and finding out if its good etc. But I do love a good cup of Joe. Then you definitely cant beat a nice lemonade on a summer day or for an evening I am huge fan of Rum. That would be my choice of a drink. Double spiced rum and Coke. I am so not a cocktail drinker. 
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?

I can not possible choose one. I find myself constantly going between Imagine Dragons - Origins album and Finneas - Blood Harmony. Both albums are amazing, full of energy and the lyrics are so touching. 


5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
I do not have kids just yet but I know I have thought about the baby names since I was little and played with my numerous dolls. Name ideas always change for me. I dont actually have a name for my future kid though. I feel like it is something that can always change as you catch a first glance of your baba. I do like the idea of calling my baby Noah. It seems unisex for me so any gender can get away with it and I see Noah being an architect or teacher or lawyer or an artist. Whatever he/she/they wanted to be. 

6. Have you participated in any sports
I have never been too into sports. I loved my arts and fashion more. But swimming has always been made into a big part of my life. I took swimming lessons probably before I could walk as my sister was already a member of swimming team. Later on I joined and once I was old enough to protest against swimming lessons and got too busy to attend them my mum still found a way for me to be involved in what is now basically her swimming team. 
7. What is your favorite book?
Just like with music I can not possibly choose. There has been so many books that I have read since I was a kid. I went through Harry Potter stage, Twilight, Shakespeare, at one point I was obsessed with tale of Sherlock Holmes. But these days I kind of love autobiographies. Getting to know people in a different light, seeing what is behind who they are today and how they became successful in our eyes. Wether it is someone from fashion industry or an artist. I am all about it. 


8. What is your favorite color?


I always said blue. Blue feels like my happy color as it can do both. Cool you down or warm you up just by looking at it. My home is fillllled with all tones and shades of blue and I like it that way. But as fas as clothing you will definitely mostly catch me in Black. 
9. What is your favorite animal?
I dont really have one. I feel like when I was little I would say a monkey cause I thought they were funny but definitely not something I think about these days. 

10. What is your favorite perfume?

Oh I do love two perfumes I have been using and going between for the last few years. It is Opium by YSL and My Burberry by Burberry .
11. What is your favorite holiday?
Favorite one I have been on? Well they were all great in their own way. As far as favorite destination goes it was Italy (Rome, Neapol, Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi).
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
It was definitely a 10. I had a great childhood and even if I look back at some of the 'bad' things now I realize that I wouldnt be who I am today if I didnt go through all that. So I am weirdly great full for everything. 


13. Have you been out of the country?

Emm. Yes! So as I previously mentioned I am from Slovakia. And being from such a small country you are more then likely to travel between neighboring countries. Czech, Hungary, Austria were an every year trips. My family lives in Czech and my hometown is a literal border with Hungary. Also I do live in England now and growing up I was lucky enough to visit Belgium, Denmark and Italy. Of and I guess Ireland with my dad counts too. 
14. Do you speak any different languages?
I do speak a few. English, Slovakian and Czech would be my main and most fluent. I also studied German which seems to come back to me now and again. I understand Polish but am not fluent, Hungarian is a necessity where I am from and I still remember a few Russian phrases I learned over my 2 month course. 

15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes I have one older sister.
16. What is your favorite store?
I am not sure. For clothes? I used to love Zara but dont really shop there these days. Shoes and other bits I love TK Maxx. I am huge on bargains. I also love checking out charity shops or thrift stores as you contribute to sustainability and you can get unique pieces for an absolute bargain.  
17. What is your favorite restaurant?
I love Caribbean food and as the only place to get that in Liverpool is Turtle Bay I would say that. But the quality and authenticity of the food varies on their chefs. So I guess I dont really have one right now. 

18. Did you like school?
I kind of did. Looking back now I did enjoy doing something and learning. My time at school was little rough but as I said I wouldnt be who I am now without that.
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I have been obsessed with Claudia Sulewski since we were both about 13-14. I found her in her lagoon blue bedroom, thick headband and braces yeaaars ago and been her viewer since. These days I also enjoy Estee Lalonde, Amelia Liana and Kristen McAtee
20. What is your favorite movie?
Favorite movie of all time is Father of the bride. I remember watching it with my mum and I absolutely loved it. I still get very nostalgic and emotional just thinking about it. It is such a romantic and funny movie. My favorite right now though, is a movie a watched the other day - 6 Underground with Ryan Reynolds. Amazing movie. 

21. What are some of your favorite tv shows?

I am a huge Friends fan. My boyfriend gets si annoyed every time he sees me rewatching it. Also Big bang theory is great. It is funny but it also teaches you a little something along the way. I am currently waiting for next episode of Legacies, Riverdale and Dynasty. All good, funny, dramatic and romantic shows. 
22. PC or mac?
PC. Well laptop by Lenovo but in desperate need of replacing so let me know of something affordable but great. 
23. What phone do you have?
I currently have iPhone 11. Love it. 

24. How tall are you?
5'7 I believe.
25. Do you have any pets?
No I dont. I have been really wanting to get a dog but as I am super duper busy these days I dont think it would be fair for the doggo to be felt alone all the time.

How do you feel about me know. Did I warm you up a bit? haha
I hope you feel little more familiar. If you do have some questions just pop over to my insta @DeniVev and feel free to leave a Q in comments.
Hope you are having a great pre Christmas Sunday.

Until next time


xoxo



DeniVev. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára