2019/12/22

Wear a Crown, you deserve it

One of my favorite ways to accessories these days, is one hundred percent wearing a headband. They are so in and cute. Add a little something to any outfit and make you look like you are wearing your own crown.
I have been experimenting with a lot of different styles and thought I would show you some of my favorite once.

My little collection is from all over the place. Some are from Primark, some from random markets, Accessories and online. Ebay is like a vortex full of amazing stuff for so cheap , so no wonder I find myself ordering all kinds of stuff in the middle of the night. Most of these were actually late night purchases I totally forgot about and ended up with a nice surprise once they arrived. Dont you just love when that happens? Like a surprise gift from you, to you.
I even bought some of these as christmas presents for my friends. Think it is something that can always come in handy. And I found so many nice once online lately. It has been super hard to not buy all of them.
But you might like them, so here you are. These are some of my favorite places to shop for them. And as there are huge sales on right now, make sure to stock up.


And in case you are not too sure if you can make it work or on how to style it, I got you. Here is some inspiration. You can honestly wear them no matter your style or hair. There is something for everyone. Also all these inspos are saved on my pinterest so feel free to follow me there for unlimited source haha. @DeniVevurka 


All there is left to do is get it, try it and wear it proud. I mean we all deserve a little crown.

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára