2016/06/22

Walk to heaven

I am a shoeaholic. Am sure many of you gathered that up. I really can´t get enough of new shoes. Thank god I have nowhere to put them anymore otherwise I´d keep buying more haha. 
But I couldn´t resist these. TkMaxx is awesome for shoes. It is awesome for many other stuff too but you know the bargains on shoes are great.
Their are sort of the creepers styled mixed with Vans and it couldn´t be better. Real pretty and comfy.
Also you know my color scheme of the whole wardrobe haha so this black and white pair goes bloody well with everything. Still keeping it fresh with pattern.
Hm...think I´m in love haha.
Oh and did I mention the price?! NO?! Well excuse me haha they were only 14.99.
Crazy, I know x

Have you found any bargains lately? Awesome styles?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára